Food supplements needed the most
I regularly come across a lot of bodybuilders who are serious about building their physiques but are financially struggling. In countries like ours, only a few have the desire to take on challenges against such odds and over 90 per cent of these warriors come from a poor background. Often they are confused about what minimum food supplements are needed.
Here are a few suggestions which might be of help to those who do not want their supplement bill to soar.
1. Take 1,000 mg of Vitamin C, split into two doses every day.
2. Add a multivitamin/multi-mineral tablet to your lunch, which might contain brown rice, vegetables and chicken breast.
3. Take 1,000 mg of calcium split into two doses with two of your meals every day.
4. Take a serving of whey protein and BCAA immediately after workout.
5. If possible, take 5 gm of glutamine, twice a day.
This supplement plan has been suggested under the assumption that your diet contains enough solid food giving you sufficient calories and all macronutrients such as protein, carbohydrate and fat in the right numbers based on your activity level and physique goal.
– C. Lakshmi Kumar