Best way to build muscle
Stop searching anymore for tricks and put all your energy into simple, hard training. This IS the best advice to build muscle on the frame of the hardest of hardgainers.
Having spent almost a decade experimenting with myriad techniques, diets, supplements and …probably everything out there, I was frustrated about getting less than average results.
When I accidentally made my programmes very simple, yet brutally intense, my body finally started to respond!
The body only realises the amount of load it is forced to shoulder. It does not know what technique you are using. Just keep increasing the load gradually, from a variety of angles every season, and force the body to work hard.
Points to help you:
1. Train each body part once in every 3-5 days.
2. Choose 2 basic exercises for each muscle group.
3. Warm up with 2 or 3 sets and follow them with 3-4 working sets of 8 reps to failure using a very heavy weight.
4. Finish the routine with 2 sets of high-rep work using an isolation movement.
5. Add weight to the basic movements when performing 8 reps becomes easy.
6. After 8 to 12 weeks, perform light work, 3 non-consecutive days a week for 2 weeks and then start again.
7. This time choose 2 different basic exercises for each muscle group and train like before.
You are sure to build muscle.
_ C. Lakshmi Kumar